DIY- Vick-like Shower Tablets

Remember how I had a ton of DIY energy the other day? Well, I also made some Vicks-like Shower Tablets.

I am super excited for the hubby to try them out, as he has a chest cold right now. I hope that they will use their healing essential oil power and make him feel better.

Getting on with it, here is how you make them.

Ingredients:

  • Baking Soda (I used almost a whole box full)
  • Water (just enough to make it like thick dough)
  • 10- 12 drops Essential Oils (Eucalyptus, lavendar)
  • Muffin Tin/ Mold
  • Muffin Liners


Pour your baking Soda into a bowl and mix in the water, then the Essential Oils. 



Then dish them into either your molds or your muffin tin liners and pat to pack it down. 



Let them dry 24 hrs and use whenever you feel a bit stuffed! 

Comments

Heidi Jo said…
Fun! Let me know if they work. I've wondered about them. I put essential oils in the humidifier, but it sounds soothing to have them in the shower.
Kristen said…
I was really curious about this one when you mentioned these in your other post. Seems easy enough!

Popular Posts