What a Plunderful Day!

This morning my mother-in-law and I went out to hit up a few garage sales before attending an essential oils party (It was awesome, by the way).

We had about an 1 1/2 hrs and made it to 3 places. The first 2 places were fun, but didn't result in any amazing plunder. But the third place was a big barn FULL of goodies! It was more like an antique store than a garage sale. There was so much that I wished I had been able to buy- but the moneys only go so far, don't ya know.

Here are some pictures of the best of the goodies from this mornings adventures!


Some vintage hankies for the sis, 35 cents each.


 Little ornate, hand painted pictures. They are the size of my palm. 50 cents each.





A large (16 x 20) ornate, cream colored frame.  $2.00!


And a beauty of a frame. Gold and teal.   $1.50!!!!




And funny-- 


I already had a matching one (different size),  found at a goodwill  from a completely different state!!!



Did you find any awesome plunder today?!?!

Comments

Heidi Jo said…
Good job! Yay for my hankies! And I love the paintings too. Awesome. You should link up to Apron Thrift Girl's "Thrift Share Monday" on Monday. http://apronthriftgirl.typepad.com
Unknown said…
Thanks for the idea. I might, I just might.
Unknown said…
See? I can't figure out how to get it to post as me. It doesn't give me an option!
Brigitte said…
I think I figured it out!!!

Popular Posts