Sewing Room Decor DIYed

Have I mentioned that recently bought our first home? There are quite a few rooms in this house, so it has been slow going in decorating. But last night I had a spurt of energy for sewing up the Sewing Room decor. Here is how it turned out! I LOVE IT! The walls are still pretty bare, but that's another task for another day.


Totally horrible photo and lighting. But just so there is an idea visually of how part of the room is placed. I'm thinking of a curtain for the above part of that old TV unit to hide the nast. Good? Good!

UPDATE: Curtain to hide above nast? Done. God bless nap-time!

Curtain to hide nast. Dowel created from left over decorator fabric roll and hung with push pins! 


Yellow curtain

Ironing Board cover(s)


Material behind glass windows to cover chaos of "to repurpose" clothes pile


Seat cushion cover

Cover for *seldom* used serger
Sewing Machine cover, since I hate putting the big plastic cover on it



Sewing table"big picture" view




Comments

Emilie Hendryx said…
Looks super cute Bridge!! I didn't know yo liked to sew?? I'm a crafter myself ;)
Emilie Hendryx said…
Super cute Bridget!!I didn't know you liked to sew!! I'm a crafter myself ;)
Brigitte said…
Thanks! Yeah- My mom taught my sister and I how to sew the basics when I was little. And I've kind of taught myself more by experimentation over the years. I hate patterns, so I rarely use them. I just free-hand it with most I do. So there is always the option of it turning out like 1 big nasty mistake. Haha!!!


Yay for crafting! I didn't know that about you, either!

Popular Posts